Where do we stand with AI in 2019? What are the predictions and the trends in AI and how can your business benefit from AI technologies such as machine learning? Eventus International seeks to explore these points and opportunities through presenting the much anticipated Artificial Intelligence Malta Summit from 16 to 17 September 2019 in St Julians, Malta.
How you gain from joining us in Malta for this distinguished event:
- Profit from the vast collective knowledge of the greatest innovators in AI
- Take advantage of the opportunity to gain funding from international investors
- Discover how governments seek to regulate emerging technologies
- Gain the practical skills to enter emerging tech sectors and
- Gain foresight into the future of the age of AI
- Collect ideas from leading experts
Attendees are guaranteed to benefit from exclusive presentations and panel discussions featuring acclaimed professionals from world leading AI and IoT enterprises.
Discover Malta’s cutting-edge AI industry while networking with some of the global AI sector’s top innovators.
Accelerate your business — register for Artificial Intelligence Malta Summit today!
About the event:
Emerging technological breakthroughs in robotics, automation, artificial intelligence, nanotechnology, quantum computing, biotechnology, IoT, 3D printing and self-driving vehicles can no longer be described as science fiction, but as science fact.
As experts in these respective fields make more and more breakthroughs every day, certain questions arise: What is the future of humanity in an automated world? How advanced have these technologies become? How much further do they have to develop? And, what legislative frameworks will international governments implement to regulate these sectors?
The Artificial Intelligence Malta Summit will be conducting extensive research into the fields of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning whilst connecting you with the pioneer researchers, innovators, technicians, roboticists and future regulators to provide you with answers to your greatest questions and foresight into the future.
Contact Eventus International’s Marketing Director, Lou-Mari Burnett, to grow your business in the global AI industry with our sponsorship and exhibition packages:
Похожие Онлайн игры:
- 7 Days Until The AI Malta Summit Begins
- The 30 Day Countdown to A.I Malta Summit Begins
- AI Malta Summit – A Hit with Attendees
- SiGMA invests €500,000 to bring iGaming investors to Malta
- Moving beyond the hype
- Affiliate Grand Slam heads to Manila
- WEGAME 5.0: five classes, five gaming zones, five times more fun
- Affiliate Grand Slam matchmakers merge in Manila